Hosting for free software
If you are interested in using Weblate for your free software, you can ask us to be include on hosted.weblate.org. This will allow you to use Weblate without installing and maintaining it.
Conditions for free hosting
- Translated content has to be released under free license.
- Source code has to be publicly available in supported version control system.
- There is no guarantee for service availability or quality.
Asking for hosting
Contact Michal Čihař and include at least following information:
- Information about your project.
- Project website.
- URL of repository with translations.
- Path to translations within the repository.
All translated repositories are available at
git.weblate.org with similar naming as on website - hello/master translation would be published as
To enable automated workflow on GitHub, you need to enable Weblate service hook in settings with
hosted.weblate.org as URL. If you want Weblate to automatically push changes as well, add Weblate user to contributors and let us know you want to use this option.
Please contact Michal Čihař for more details.
Check our download page for appliances, which provide an easy way to deploy Weblate in the cloud.