Pretty much on schedule, Weblate 0.9 has been released today.
Besides dozen of bug fixes, the project has been changed to recommended file layout for Django 1.4. In case you are upgrading you will need to adjust few bits, please check documentation.
Full list of changes for 0.9:
- Fixed import of unknown languages.
- Improved listing of nearby messages.
- Improved several checks.
- Documentation updates.
- Added definition for several more languages.
- Various code cleanups.
- Documentation improvements.
- Changed file layout.
- Update helper scripts to Django 1.4.
- Improved navigation while translating.
- Better handling of po file renames.
- Better validation while creating subproject.
- Integrated full setup into syncdb.
- Added list of recent changes to all translation pages.
- Check for not translated strings ignores format string only messages.
You can find more information about Weblate on it's website, the code is hosted on Github. If you are curious how it looks, you can try it out on demo server. You can login there with
demo account using
demo password or register your own user.
Weblate is also being used https://l10n.cihar.com/ as official translating service for phpMyAdmin, Gammu, Weblate itself and others.