FOSDEM 2013 is over and it's time to look what interesting I have seen there on Saturday.
It took me some time, but finally updated appliances with Weblate are available. As usual, it was built using SUSE Studio.
Weblate 1.4 has been released today. It comes with lot of improvements, especially in configurability, admin interface and usability.
As usual, I've changed my plans for Weblate 1.4. Simply before I got to implementing features I wanted to have there, I've already implemented bunch of other things, which are worth releasing.
I've got yet another question whether Weblate has any sort for ACL to limit access to project. As usual, my answer was no, but I started to think how I would implement such feature.
As there is still some development ongoing in Weblate, it's time to share information about some of the features you can expect in upcoming release.
I've just confirmed my flight and hotel bookings for FOSDEM 2013, so I'm looking to meet all great people there again.
Year 2013 has just started and it's time to think how to spend my free time during this year.
After several months, my patches for Android resources support in translate-toolkit has been merged.
Weblate is using Travis CI for continuous integration. That in turn uses virtualenv to test against different Python version.