Nice and brief, that is 4.12.
Don’t believe it? Check the changes listed in the documentation and read on!
New things and significant changes:
- Improved TM management with the option to re-create the translation memory. Flush it and create a new, clean one from current translations; with a click of a button.
- Are you sure with your translations and don’t want to be bothered by checks? Testing something? Turn them off by using an
- The pseudolocale generation addon has new parameters available. Teach your app to speak better nonsense!
- Gittea users can now enjoy pull request support.
Fixes? Not much was found broken this time, so:
- Additional comments in Fluent files.
- Rare condition related server timeouts.
- Several UI rendering glitches.
Extended support subscribers are receiving their upgrade these days, and a growing list of Dedicated instance owners are enjoying it already. Get your own Weblate server too, or ask our team anything Weblate.
Have a great day!