Github now provides native hook for Weblate. This means that all you need to do to link these two together is to enter URL of your Weblate installation and you are done.
As Weblate 1.3 is out, it's time to think about features for next release. My current plan is to go more into two areas.
Quite on updated schedule (ie. one month later than originally planned), Weblate 1.3 has been released today. It comes with lot of improvements, especially in support of non gettext files, new quality checks and improved performance.
Weblate is close to 1.3 release (should happen on Friday if nothing urgent appears) and it's quite last chance for translators to catch up.
While working on tool for online translating, I should have probably expected this, but somehow it surprised me - Weblate should support RTL languages.
Yesterday I've completed last big feature I wanted to have for Weblate 1.3 - improved changes tracking and exporting this as RSS feed.
Weblate 1.3 will bring several new features. One of recently implemented parts is source strings review.
As the openSUSE Conference and all related events are over, it's time to share my thoughts how it was.
Quite on schedule, Weblate 1.2 has been released today. It comes with lot of improvements, especially for project admins, handling of po files and improved performance.
About month ago, I wrote that there were over 20000 translations done using Weblate in three months. It looks like I was too pessimistic with future as in slightly more than month l10n.cihar.com has reached 30000 translations.