As usual, I've changed my plans for Weblate 1.4. Simply before I got to implementing features I wanted to have there, I've already implemented bunch of other things, which are worth releasing.
I've got yet another question whether Weblate has any sort for ACL to limit access to project. As usual, my answer was no, but I started to think how I would implement such feature.
As there is still some development ongoing in Weblate, it's time to share information about some of the features you can expect in upcoming release.
I've just confirmed my flight and hotel bookings for FOSDEM 2013, so I'm looking to meet all great people there again.
Year 2013 has just started and it's time to think how to spend my free time during this year.
After several months, my patches for Android resources support in translate-toolkit has been merged.
Weblate is using Travis CI for continuous integration. That in turn uses virtualenv to test against different Python version.
Next release of Weblate, the web based translation tool, will bring more flexibility in creating commit messages to allow include there whatever your project would like to see.
Weblate is still evolving and it recently got new feature to allow better overview of translation status - multi part progress bars.
Finally, I've managed to update SUSE Studio images with Weblate to recently released 1.3. So you can now fetch there various images for your virtual machines or clouds.