After few weeks of heavy testing, Weblate 1.0 has been released today.
Compared to 0.9 there are just minor changes and bug fixes. The most important thing is that Weblate should be now really ready to use :-).
Full list of changes for 1.0:
- Improved validation while adding/saving subproject.
- Experimental support for Android resource files (needs patched ttkit).
- Updates from hooks are run in background.
- Improved installation instructions.
- Improved navigation in dictionary.
You can find more information about Weblate on it's website, the code is hosted on Github. If you are curious how it looks, you can try it out on demo server. You can login there with
demo account using
demo password or register your own user. Ready to run appliances can be found in SUSE Studio Gallery.
Weblate is also being used https://l10n.cihar.com/ as official translating service for phpMyAdmin, Gammu, Weblate itself and others.
If you are free software project which would like to use Weblate, I'm happy to help you with set up or even host Weblate for you (this will be decided case by case as my hosting space is limited).