Weblate 1.8 has been released today. It comes with lot of improvements, especially in registration process where you can now use many third party services.
Full list of changes for 1.8:
- Please check manual for upgrade instructions.
- Nicer listing of project summary.
- Better visible options for sharing.
- More control over anonymous users privileges.
- Supports login using third party services, check manual for more details.
- Users can login by email instead of username.
- Documentation improvements.
- Improved source strings review.
- Searching across all units.
- Better tracking of source strings.
- Captcha protection for registration.
You can find more information about Weblate on it's website, the code is hosted on Github. If you are curious how it looks, you can try it out on demo server. You can login there with
demo account using
demo password or register your own user. Ready to run appliances will be soon available in SUSE Studio Gallery.
If you are free software project which would like to use Weblate, I'm happy to help you with set up or even host Weblate for you.
Further development of Weblate would not be possible without people providing donations, thanks to everybody who have helped so far!