Quite on schedule (just one day later), Weblate 2.7 is out today. This release brings Subversion support or improved zen mode.
Full list of changes:
- Documentation improvements.
- Added list_translators management command.
- Django 1.8 is no longer supported.
- Fixed compatibility with Django 1.10.
- Added Subversion support.
- Separated XML validity check from XML mismatched tags.
- Fixed API to honor HIDE_REPO_CREDENTIALS settings.
- Show source change in zen mode.
- Alt+PageUp/PageDown/Home/End now works in zen mode as well.
- Add tooltip showing exact time of changes.
- Add option to select filters and search from translation page.
- Added UI for translation removal.
- Improved behavior when inserting placeables.
- Fixed auto locking issues in zen mode.
If you are upgrading from older version, please follow our upgrading instructions.
You can find more information about Weblate on https://weblate.org, the code is hosted on Github. If you are curious how it looks, you can try it out on demo server. You can login there with
demo account using
demo password or register your own user. Weblate is also being used on https://hosted.weblate.org/ as official translating service for phpMyAdmin, OsmAnd, Aptoide, FreedomBox, Weblate itself and many other projects.
Should you be looking for hosting of translations for your project, I'm happy to host them for you or help with setting it up on your infrastructure.
Further development of Weblate would not be possible without people providing donations, thanks to everybody who have helped so far! The roadmap for next release is just being prepared, you can influence this by expressing support for individual issues either by comments or by providing bounty for them.