While working on tool for online translating, I should have probably expected this, but somehow it surprised me - Weblate should support RTL languages.
Yesterday I've completed last big feature I wanted to have for Weblate 1.3 - improved changes tracking and exporting this as RSS feed.
Weblate 1.3 will bring several new features. One of recently implemented parts is source strings review.
As the openSUSE Conference and all related events are over, it's time to share my thoughts how it was.
Quite on schedule, Weblate 1.2 has been released today. It comes with lot of improvements, especially for project admins, handling of po files and improved performance.
About month ago, I wrote that there were over 20000 translations done using Weblate in three months. It looks like I was too pessimistic with future as in slightly more than month l10n.cihar.com has reached 30000 translations.
More and more people seem to be interested in Weblate and it is becoming less and less comfortable to handle all this communication privately in my mailbox.
Last day of Hackweek VIII is over and I think Weblate is pretty much ready for 1.2 release.
Fourth day of Hackweek VIII was for me again mostly spent on Weblate. This time there are no new nice features, but rather general improvements to the code.
As you can see on github, there are currently no open issues for Weblate's 1.2 milestone. Looks like I've done most of my Hackweek VIII project faster than expected, but I might add some more improvements.