I've just switched https://l10n.cihar.com/ to Weblate as I think it's stable enough to replace Pootle installation there. This change immediately affects translation of all projects which were done there - phpMyAdmin, Gammu, Wammu, GePeS or Ukolovnik. In addition Weblate itself is also being translated there.
Thanks to great feedback I've received on Weblate, I've decided to release 0.2 version quite soon to fix things where people complained most. It improves validation of some forms and there are lot of improvements in editing translations, especially plurals.
After about week of (not so heavy) development, I can announce availability of Weblate - web based translation tool with tight Git integration.
For some time, we use Pootle as online translation tool for phpMyAdmin. It is indeed great tool, but somehow we seem to be hitting more and more issues with it and I feel it really won't fit nicely once we will want to support translations on two divergent branches. Also it's code base is not something easy to understand so that I would be able to fix bugs myself without major effort.