Exactly on the schedule, Weblate 2.11 is out today. This release brings extended stats available to users and various other improvements and bug fixes.
Full list of changes:
- Include language detailed information on language page.
- Mercurial backend improvements.
- Added option to specify translation component priority.
- More consistent usage of Group ACL even with less used permissions.
- Added WL_BRANCH variable to hook scripts.
- Improved developer documentation.
- Better compatibility with various Git versions in Git exporter addon.
- Included per project and component stats.
- Added language code mapping for better support of Microsoft Translate API.
- Moved fulltext cleanup to background job to make translation removal faster.
- Fixed displaying of plural source for languages with single plural form.
- Improved error handling in import_project.
- Various performance improvements.
If you are upgrading from older version, please follow our upgrading instructions.
You can find more information about Weblate on https://weblate.org, the code is hosted on Github. If you are curious how it looks, you can try it out on demo server. You can login there with
demo account using
demo password or register your own user. Weblate is also being used on https://hosted.weblate.org/ as official translating service for phpMyAdmin, OsmAnd, Aptoide, FreedomBox, Weblate itself and many other projects.
Should you be looking for hosting of translations for your project, I'm happy to host them for you or help with setting it up on your infrastructure.
Further development of Weblate would not be possible without people providing donations, thanks to everybody who have helped so far! The roadmap for next release is just being prepared, you can influence this by expressing support for individual issues either by comments or by providing bounty for them.