Weblate 1.9 has been released today. It comes with lot of improvements and bug fixes and with experimental Zen mode for editing translations.
Full list of changes for 1.9:
- Django 1.6 compatibility.
- No longer maintained compatibility with Django 1.4.
- Management commands for locking/unlocking translations.
- Improved support for Qt TS files.
- Users can now delete their account.
- Avatars can be disabled.
- Merged first and last name attributes.
- Avatars are now fetched and cached server side.
- Added support for shields.io badge.
You can find more information about Weblate on http://weblate.org, the code is hosted on Github. If you are curious how it looks, you can try it out on demo server. You can login there with
demo account using
demo password or register your own user. Ready to run appliances will be soon available in SUSE Studio Gallery.
Weblate is also being used https://l10n.cihar.com/ as official translating service for phpMyAdmin, Gammu, Weblate itself and others.
If you are free software project which would like to use Weblate, I'm happy to help you with set up or even host Weblate for you.
Further development of Weblate would not be possible without people providing donations, thanks to everybody who have helped so far!