Weblate blog / Izdanje
Continuing with fast release pace for Weblate, I've just released version 0.5. It brings lot of bug fixes (thanks for everybody who has provided feedback), lot of new translations (thanks to translators) and as a special bonus it can use few machine translation services.
Yesterday, I've finalized Weblate 0.4. It improved handling of plural strings, added documentation and implemented support for secondary languages. If you ask for 0.3, well I managed to release two versions in the day, but I expect to slow down this pace.
Thanks to great feedback I've received on Weblate, I've decided to release 0.2 version quite soon to fix things where people complained most. It improves validation of some forms and there are lot of improvements in editing translations, especially plurals.