Weblate 2.16 has been released today while I'm at DebConf17. There are quite some performance improvements (and more of that is scheduled for 2.17), new file formats support and various other improvements.
Full list of changes:
- Various performance improvements.
- Added support for nested JSON format.
- Added support for WebExtension JSON format.
- Fixed git exporter authentication.
- Improved CSV import in certain situations.
- Improved look of Other translations widget.
- The max-length checks is now enforcing length of text in form.
- Make the commit_pending age configurable per component.
- Various user interface cleanups.
- Fixed component/project/sitewide search for translations.
If you are upgrading from older version, please follow our upgrading instructions.
You can find more information about Weblate on https://weblate.org, the code is hosted on Github. If you are curious how it looks, you can try it out on demo server. You can login there with
demo account using
demo password or register your own user. Weblate is also being used on https://hosted.weblate.org/ as official translating service for phpMyAdmin, OsmAnd, Turris, FreedomBox, Weblate itself and many other projects.
Should you be looking for hosting of translations for your project, I'm happy to host them for you or help with setting it up on your infrastructure.
Further development of Weblate would not be possible without people providing donations, thanks to everybody who have helped so far! The roadmap for next release is just being prepared, you can influence this by expressing support for individual issues either by comments or by providing bounty for them.