Weblate 3.5.1 has been released today. Compared to the 3.5 release it brings several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Full list of changes:
- Fixed Celery systemd unit example.
- Fixed notifications from http repositories with login.
- Fixed race condition in editing source string for monolingual translations.
- Include output of failed addon execution in the logs.
- Improved validation of choices for adding new language.
- Allow to edit file format in component settings.
- Update installation instructions to prefer Python 3.
- Performance and consistency improvements for loading translations.
- Make Microsoft Terminology service compatible with current zeep releases.
- Localization updates.
If you are upgrading from older version, please follow our upgrading instructions.
You can find more information about Weblate on https://weblate.org, the code is hosted on Github. If you are curious how it looks, you can try it out on demo server. Weblate is also being used on https://hosted.weblate.org/ as official translating service for phpMyAdmin, OsmAnd, Turris, FreedomBox, Weblate itself and many other projects.
Should you be looking for hosting of translations for your project, I'm happy to host them for you or help with setting it up on your infrastructure.
Further development of Weblate would not be possible without people providing donations, thanks to everybody who have helped so far! The roadmap for next release is just being prepared, you can influence this by expressing support for individual issues either by comments or by providing bounty for them.