Weblate 3.1 has been released today. It contains mostly bug fixes, but there are some new feature as well, for example support for Amazon Translate.
Full list of changes:
- Upgrades from older version than 3.0.1 are not supported.
- Allow to override default commit messages from settings.
- Improve webhooks compatibility with self hosted environments.
- Added support for Amazon Translate.
- Compatibility with Django 2.1.
- Django system checks are now used to diagnose problems with installation.
- Removed support for soon shutdown libravatar service.
- New addon to mark unchanged translations as needing edit.
- Add support for jumping to specific location while translating.
- Downloaded translations can now be customized.
- Improved calculation of string similarity in translation memory matches.
- Added support by signing Git commits by GnuPG.
Weblate 3.1.1 was released as well fixing test suite failure on some setups:
- Fix testsuite failure on some setup.
If you are upgrading from older version, please follow our upgrading instructions.
You can find more information about Weblate on https://weblate.org, the code is hosted on Github. If you are curious how it looks, you can try it out on demo server. Weblate is also being used on https://hosted.weblate.org/ as official translating service for phpMyAdmin, OsmAnd, Turris, FreedomBox, Weblate itself and many other projects.
Should you be looking for hosting of translations for your project, I'm happy to host them for you or help with setting it up on your infrastructure.
Further development of Weblate would not be possible without people providing donations, thanks to everybody who have helped so far! The roadmap for next release is just being prepared, you can influence this by expressing support for individual issues either by comments or by providing bounty for them.