Weblate 2.15 has been released today. It is slightly behind schedule what was mostly caused by my vacation. As with 2.14, there are quite a lot of security improvements based on reports we got from HackerOne program and various new features.
Full list of changes:
- Show more related translations in other translations.
- Add option to see translations of current unit to other languages.
- Use 4 plural forms for Lithuanian by default.
- Fixed upload for monolingual files of different format.
- Improved error messages on failed authentication.
- Keep page state when removing word from glossary.
- Added direct link to edit secondary language translation.
- Added Perl format quality check.
- Added support for rejecting reused passwords.
- Extended toolbar for editing RTL languages.
If you are upgrading from older version, please follow our upgrading instructions.
You can find more information about Weblate on https://weblate.org, the code is hosted on Github. If you are curious how it looks, you can try it out on demo server. You can login there with
demo account using
demo password or register your own user. Weblate is also being used on https://hosted.weblate.org/ as official translating service for phpMyAdmin, OsmAnd, Turris, FreedomBox, Weblate itself and many other projects.
Should you be looking for hosting of translations for your project, I'm happy to host them for you or help with setting it up on your infrastructure.
Further development of Weblate would not be possible without people providing donations, thanks to everybody who have helped so far! The roadmap for next release is just being prepared, you can influence this by expressing support for individual issues either by comments or by providing bounty for them.