Pretty much on schedule, Weblate 1.1 has been released today. It comes with translation updates, bug fixes, improvements in working with Git repositories and brings support for offloading indexing.
Full list of changes for 1.1:
- Improved several translations.
- Better validation while creating subproject.
- Added support for shared git repositories across subprojects.
- Do not necessary commit on every attempt to pull remote repo.
- Added support for offloading indexing.
You can find more information about Weblate on it's website, the code is hosted on Github. If you are curious how it looks, you can try it out on demo server. You can login there with
demo account using
demo password or register your own user. Ready to run appliances can be found in SUSE Studio Gallery.
If you are free software project which would like to use Weblate, I'm happy to help you with set up or even host Weblate for you (this will be decided case by case as my hosting space is limited).
Update: Weblate appliace has now also been updated to 1.1.