Continuing at same pace (one release every two days), I can announce Weblate 0.7. The major change is built in full text search and displaying of context for currently translated message (either based on location in po file or by string similarity based on full text data).
Full list of changes for 0.7:
- Direct support for GitHub notifications.
- Added support for cleaning up orphaned checks and translations.
- Displays nearby strings while translating.
- Displays similar strings while translating.
- Improved searching for string.
You can find more information about Weblate on it's website, the code is hosted on Github. If you are curious how it looks, you can try it out on demo server. You can login there with
demo account using
demo password or register your own user.