Weblate 2.18 has been released today. The biggest improvement is probably reviewer based workflow, but there are some other enhancements as well.
Full list of changes:
- Extended contributor stats.
- Improved configuration of special chars virtual keyboard.
- Added support for DTD file format.
- Changed keyboard shortcuts to less likely collide with browser/system ones.
- Improved support for approved flag in Xliff files.
- Added support for not wrapping long strings in Gettext po files.
- Added button to copy permalink for current translation.
- Dropped support for Django 1.10 and added support for Django 2.0.
- Removed locking of translations while translating.
- Added support for adding new units to monolingual translations.
- Added support for translation workflows with dedicated reviewers.
If you are upgrading from older version, please follow our upgrading instructions.
You can find more information about Weblate on https://weblate.org, the code is hosted on Github. If you are curious how it looks, you can try it out on demo server. You can login there with
demo account using
demo password or register your own user. Weblate is also being used on https://hosted.weblate.org/ as official translating service for phpMyAdmin, OsmAnd, Turris, FreedomBox, Weblate itself and many other projects.
Should you be looking for hosting of translations for your project, I'm happy to host them for you or help with setting it up on your infrastructure.
Further development of Weblate would not be possible without people providing donations, thanks to everybody who have helped so far! The roadmap for next release is just being prepared, you can influence this by expressing support for individual issues either by comments or by providing bounty for them.