Weblate 2.1 has been released today. It comes with native Mercurial support, user interface cleanup and various other fixes.
Full list of changes for 2.1:
- Added support for Mercurial repositories.
- Replaced Glyphicon font by Awesome.
- Added icons for social authentication services.
- Better consistency of button colors and icons.
- Documentation improvements.
- Various bugfixes.
- Automatic hiding of columns in translation listing for small screens.
- Changed configuration of filesystem paths.
- Improved SSH keys handling and storage.
- Improved repository locking.
- Customizable quality checks per source string.
You can find more information about Weblate on http://weblate.org, the code is hosted on Github. If you are curious how it looks, you can try it out on demo server. You can login there with
demo account using
demo password or register your own user. Ready to run appliances will be soon available in SUSE Studio Gallery.
Weblate is also being used https://hosted.weblate.org/ as official translating service for phpMyAdmin, Gammu, Weblate itself and others.
If you are free software project which would like to use Weblate, I'm happy to help you with set up or even host Weblate for you.
Further development of Weblate would not be possible without people providing donations, thanks to everybody who have helped so far!