Weblate 3.3 has been released today. The most visible new feature are component alerts, but there are several other improvements as well.
Full list of changes:
- Added support for component and project removal.
- Improved performance for some monolingual translations.
- Added translation component alerts to highlight problems with a translation.
- Expose XLIFF unit resname as context when available.
- Added support for XLIFF states.
- Added check for non writable files in DATA_DIR.
- Improved CSV export for changes.
If you are upgrading from older version, please follow our upgrading instructions.
You can find more information about Weblate on https://weblate.org, the code is hosted on Github. If you are curious how it looks, you can try it out on demo server. Weblate is also being used on https://hosted.weblate.org/ as official translating service for phpMyAdmin, OsmAnd, Turris, FreedomBox, Weblate itself and many other projects.
Should you be looking for hosting of translations for your project, I'm happy to host them for you or help with setting it up on your infrastructure.
Further development of Weblate would not be possible without people providing donations, thanks to everybody who have helped so far! The roadmap for next release is just being prepared, you can influence this by expressing support for individual issues either by comments or by providing bounty for them.