Full list of changes:
- Fixed imports across some file formats.
- Display human friendly browser information in audit log.
- Added TMX exporter for files.
- Various performance improvements for loading translation files.
- Added option to disable access management in Weblate in favor of Django one.
- Improved glossary lookup speed for large strings.
- Compatibility with django_auth_ldap 1.3.0.
- Configuration errors are now stored and reported persistently.
- Honor ignore flags in whitespace autofixer.
- Improved compatibility with some Subversion setups.
- Improved built in machine translation service.
- Added support for SAP Translation Hub service.
- Added support for Microsoft Terminology service.
- Removed support for advertisement in notification mails.
- Improved translation progress reporting at language level.
- Improved support for different plural formulas.
- Added support for Subversion repositories not using stdlayout.
- Added addons to customize translation workflows.
If you are upgrading from older version, please follow our upgrading instructions.
You can find more information about Weblate on https://weblate.org, the code is hosted on Github. If you are curious how it looks, you can try it out on demo server. Weblate is also being used on https://hosted.weblate.org/ as official translating service for phpMyAdmin, OsmAnd, Turris, FreedomBox, Weblate itself and many other projects.
Should you be looking for hosting of translations for your project, I'm happy to host them for you or help with setting it up on your infrastructure.
Further development of Weblate would not be possible without people providing donations, thanks to everybody who have helped so far! The roadmap for next release is just being prepared, you can influence this by expressing support for individual issues either by comments or by providing bounty for them.