As usual, I've changed my plans for Weblate 1.4. Simply before I got to implementing features I wanted to have there, I've already implemented bunch of other things, which are worth releasing.
Some major features which will be available in Weblate 1.4:
- Added various configuration options to allow more customization.
- Added sitemaps to allow easier access by crawlers.
- Improved notification emails (added links and HTML version with colored diff).
- Provide hints for production setup in admin interface.
- Indicate failing checks or fuzzy strings in progressbars.
- Support for per project ACL.
As a clear consequence, some of the big features were moved to 1.5, but I've added also some other things I'd like to implement, see 1.5 milestone on GitHub.