As usual, I've changed my plans for Weblate 1.4. Simply before I got to implementing features I wanted to have there, I've already implemented bunch of other things, which are worth releasing.
So my plan is to release Weblate 1.4 next week with current feature set (you can check list of fixed issues) and focus on 1.5 development then.
Some major features which will be available in Weblate 1.4:
- Added various configuration options to allow more customization.
- Added sitemaps to allow easier access by crawlers.
- Improved notification emails (added links and HTML version with colored diff).
- Provide hints for production setup in admin interface.
- Indicate failing checks or fuzzy strings in progressbars.
- Support for per project ACL.
As a clear consequence, some of the big features were moved to 1.5, but I've added also some other things I'd like to implement, see 1.5 milestone on GitHub.