I've made several changes to the Weblate Docker container which are worth mentioning today.
First of all if you are still using
nijel/weblate, you should switch to
weblate/weblate. They both currently share same configuration, but it might happen that some future updates will go to the weblate owned container only.
Now back to the container changes. Since beginning we were using Django built in server. That's fine for development purposes, but it really doesn't work that well in production as it can handle only one request at time. Therefore we've switched to more robust approach using nginx + uwsgi + supervisor.
Thanks to this, the docker-compose no longer needs separate nginx server as everything is now sanely handled within the weblate container itself.