Weblate 3.2.2 has been released today. It's a second bugfix release for 3.2 fixing several minor issues which appeared in the release.
Full list of changes:
- Remove no longer needed Babel dependency.
- Updated language definitions.
- Improve documentation for addons, LDAP and Celery.
- Fixed enabling new dos-eol and auto-java-messageformat flags.
- Fixed running setup.py test from PyPI package.
- Improved plurals handling.
- Fixed translation upload API failure in some corner cases.
- Fixed updating Git configuration in case it was changed manually.
If you are upgrading from older version, please follow our upgrading instructions.
You can find more information about Weblate on https://weblate.org, the code is hosted on Github. If you are curious how it looks, you can try it out on demo server. Weblate is also being used on https://hosted.weblate.org/ as official translating service for phpMyAdmin, OsmAnd, Turris, FreedomBox, Weblate itself and many other projects.
Should you be looking for hosting of translations for your project, I'm happy to host them for you or help with setting it up on your infrastructure.
Further development of Weblate would not be possible without people providing donations, thanks to everybody who have helped so far! The roadmap for next release is just being prepared, you can influence this by expressing support for individual issues either by comments or by providing bounty for them.