Yesterday, I've finalized Weblate 0.4. It improved handling of plural strings, added documentation and implemented support for secondary languages. If you ask for 0.3, well I managed to release two versions in the day, but I expect to slow down this pace.
Full list of changes for 0.3:
- Better display of source for plural translations.
- New documentation in Sphinx format.
- Displays secondary languages while translating.
- Improved error page to give list of existing projects.
- New per language stats.
Full list of changes for 0.4:
- Added usage guide to documentation.
- Fixed API hooks not to require CSRF protection.
You can find more information about Weblate on it's website, the code is hosted on Github. If you are curious how it looks, you can try it out on demo server. You can login there with
demo account using
demo password or register your own user.
Weblate is now also being used https://l10n.cihar.com/ as official translating service for phpMyAdmin, Gammu and others.