The translation-finder module has been released in version 1.1. It is used by Weblate to detect translatable files in the repository making setup of translation components in Weblate much easier. This release brings lot of improvements based on feedback from our users, making the detection more reliable and accurate.
Full list of changes:
- Improved detection of translation with full language code.
- Improved detection of language code in directory and file name.
- Improved detection of language code separated by full stop.
- Added detection for app store metadata files.
- Added detection for JSON files.
- Ignore symlinks during discovery.
- Improved detection of matching pot files in several corner cases.
- Improved detection of monolingual Gettext.