Weblate 3.6.1 has been released today. It is a bugfix release fixing several issues reported after the 3.6 release.
Full list of changes:
- Improved handling of monolingual Xliff files.
- Fixed digest notifications in some corner cases.
- Fixed addon script error alert.
- Fixed generating MO file for monolingual PO files.
- Fixed display of uninstalled checks.
- Indicate administered projects on project listing.
- Allow update to recover from missing VCS repository.
If you are upgrading from older version, please follow our upgrading instructions.
You can find more information about Weblate on https://weblate.org, the code is hosted on Github. If you are curious how it looks, you can try it out on demo server. Weblate is also being used on https://hosted.weblate.org/ as official translating service for phpMyAdmin, OsmAnd, Turris, FreedomBox, Weblate itself and many other projects.
Should you be looking for hosting of translations for your project, I'm happy to host them for you or help with setting it up on your infrastructure.
Further development of Weblate would not be possible without people providing donations, thanks to everybody who have helped so far! The roadmap for next release is just being prepared, you can influence this by expressing support for individual issues either by comments or by providing bounty for them.