Weblate 2.13 has been released today pretty much on the schedule. The most important change being more fine grained access control and some smaller UI improvements. There are other new features and bug fixes as well.
Full list of changes:
- Fixed quality checks on translation templates.
- Added quality check to trigger on losing translation.
- Add option to view pending suggestions from user.
- Add option to automatically build component lists.
- Default dashboard for unauthenticated users can be configured.
- Add option to browse 25 random strings for review.
- History now indicates string change.
- Better error reporting when adding new translation.
- Added per language search within project.
- Group ACLs can now be limited to certain permissions.
- The per project ALCs are now implemented using Group ACL.
- Added more fine grained privileges control.
- Various minor UI improvements.
If you are upgrading from older version, please follow our upgrading instructions.
You can find more information about Weblate on https://weblate.org, the code is hosted on Github. If you are curious how it looks, you can try it out on demo server. You can login there with
demo account using
demo password or register your own user. Weblate is also being used on https://hosted.weblate.org/ as official translating service for phpMyAdmin, OsmAnd, Aptoide, FreedomBox, Weblate itself and many other projects.
Should you be looking for hosting of translations for your project, I'm happy to host them for you or help with setting it up on your infrastructure.
Further development of Weblate would not be possible without people providing donations, thanks to everybody who have helped so far! The roadmap for next release is just being prepared, you can influence this by expressing support for individual issues either by comments or by providing bounty for them.